Thursday, November 12, 2009

rant

I feel like cursing really loud I don’t want to be in my head right now anywhere but here is the most perfect place in this world I just want to ask everyone’s opinion on this thing but I don’t want to know either here comes a formless scream AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA I hate thought I hate thinking I hate analysing things till they fill your mind space and you can’t stop thinking even though you want to stop thinking how can anything come to mean anything so quickly that it can make you feel so much it is bullshit it really is and the fact that I know this should account for something isn’t it ironic that you can be outside your head but not be able to sort out the noises inside objectivity is not my friend today it never has been I should’ve never trusted the bugger




DISCLAIMER: This is just a piece of fiction. Don't ask me what the matter is :) I'm good.

2 comments:

Vineet said...

Haha! Nice...

Vineet said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.